Ariens - This lawn tractor is nothing more than JUNK!!!

60 of 134 Ariens reviews

I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn.Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally got it, I should have known, not to take it home after seeing the one outside on display with the transmission broke down.

I then took my new mower home and had it a month when the reverse broke. I then called them about it and liked to have never got my money back from Home Depot. I found this sight from a service guy that worked on the lawn tractors for Home Depot. He told me I should take this lawn tractor back ASAP but they will not hold up.

I then had to threaten the management that I was going to drive the piece of junk up inside their store. Then they finally gave my money back and I told them I would never buy anything from them again and how much junk that the Areins mower was. Out of the whole process I never ones got a phone call from anyone in management. They had nothing but lies.

The store manager was nothing more then a coward. I told them they should be fired they have no clue what it is like to be a store manager. How ever, there was one guy that came to help me out.

Can not remember his name but I do know he was a young Mexican guy.I told him he should be the manager of the store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
60 of 134 Ariens reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ariens. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ariens.
Filing a new complaint about
×