Frame broke, mandrels are junk, replaced front axle twice and rhe steering on these mowers is terrible.Front tires rip the yard up and mower just won't turn.

I will never buy another Ariens product again. Service is terrible. Would never recommend their products to anyone not even my worst enemy. No customer service to speak of.

This mower has been broke down more than it has been running. Cuts terrible, blades are very weak and deck is made very cheaply.

Hard to work on.The only good thing about this mower is the motoe and it is a Briggs and Stratten.

Review about: Ariens Lawn Mower.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ariens?

Comments

Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Ariens - Tear on Friction Disc Ariens "I was tuning my snow thrower 921032 Delux 30 purchased Feb 26th 2016 (with barely 6 to 7 hrs on the machine) and noticed a tear on the friction disc...." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more