Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada
2.1

I was tuning my snow thrower 921032 Delux 30 purchased Feb 26th 2016 (with barely 6 to 7 hrs on the machine) and noticed a tear on the friction disc.Why is this happening?

Am I covered under my warranty? Why can I not speack with a person without having to pay long distance ,and no the internet does not work? If Ican't get the disc replace can I at least get it so I can replace it myself,like I said this mahine has probably no more than 7 hours of operathion.

In my experience this should not be happening to a new machine.I guess at the end of the day i.ll have to put out the money,but I will not go to a dealer to get a run around because I did not buy the sbow blower from him.

Review about: Ariens Snow Blower.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Supply a disc with a why it happened,might be nicer to have it picked up and changed for free.

I liked: I would like to talk to someone.

Comments

Could be a flaw in the rubber disc or that the drive cable was set too tight from day 1..this happens a lot, even from a dealers pdi.

to Mike #1379589

Found a dealer that will cover it.

Except he will not touch it for another month because he is so far behind in his summer customers.

Stay tuned i'll let you know how it goes.

I still hate the fact that we cannot talk to a real human from ARIENS.

I'm also getting chains put on because the guy said this thing happens when the wheels spin then hit dry pavement .

So I will see at the end os winter 2017/2018.